Important for your Freedom!
06 May 2012
First of all, you need to identify your real purpose. When you have a purpose of your own, then arise your interest to find the solution or answer for what you need. Then you need to listen without an agitated mind.
Without accepting or ignoring at once you just listen and you can see the difference of knowing the facts & realizing the best!
- Do not accept / believe or do not reject at once anything simply because you have heard it!
- Do not accept / believe or do not reject at once anything simply because it’s spoken and rumored by many!
- Do not accept / believe or do not reject at once anything simply because it’s found written in your religious books!
- Do not accept / believe or do not reject at once anything simply because merely on the authority of your teachers and elders!
- Do not accept / believe or do not reject at once traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations!
Then how you should clarify which to accept / believe OR which to reject?
Simply match the things which you hear, read or found to this greatest saying of Lord Samma Sambuddha which helpful for all of us especially in these days!
"If any teaching leads you to Get rid of the Desire/Hope (Raga), to Get rid of Anger/Hatred/ thought of conflict (Dwesha) and to Get rid of ignorance/false vision/ unawareness (Moha), that will be Samma SamBuddha's teaching.
And you can listen carefully and if they lead you to those results that’s the pure Dhamma call real Buddhism. There is no time period for that. Because the truth can fade away and hide, but can’t destroy!
Keep all these in mind and do your observation… don’t stop your search until you find your liberation! Have a blessed time with Nirvana Dhamma!