To Develop Skillfulness
August 2012 edition
Once Samma Sambuddha said few factors which cause to develop skills / Kusal which need for true happiness. These are also abandons defilement which is a barrier to gain true happiness. Identify them on your life and do the needful by yourself.
There are few factors which cause to develop what is skillful (Kusal) and abandons what are unskillful (Aksual) / defilement.
- The Started Vigor is a supportive fact
- The Simplicity / moderate / asceticism is a supportive fact
- The Being Satisfying on what we already have is a supportive fact
- The Appropriate Attention is a supportive fact
- The Appropriate Awareness is a supportive fact
- The association / friendship with admirable people is a supportive fact
There are few factors which cause to develop what is unskillful (Akusal) / defilement and abandons what are skillful (Kusual). These are the things which actually one shouldn't have in their lives as it caused to close the path of true happiness.
- The craving / greediness
- Not being satisfy on what already have
- Inappropriate attention
- Having evil friend who encourage to desire, hatred & ignorance
So these are few facts which I found on Pali Canon when I go through some Suttas. Hope these will become supportive for you all too. Have a blessed which filled with dhamma!!!